The leading Technology, Audio/Visual, and Security design firm in Texas is seeking contract consultants to join our award winning team. Be part of an all star team serving only Texas clientele, and with almost no overnight travel. Interested? The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline a plus.
- Professional Certifications such as RCDD®, CTS-D, and PSP are a plus, and we’ll help you earn one if you don’t already have it.
- Five or more years of experience in AT LEAST two areas of expertise: Cable Infrastructure Design, Audio/Visual Design, Access Control + IP Camera Design, Telecommunications Design, AutoCAD/Revit.
- Professional demeanor.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- A desire to learn more and do more everyday.
If you’re ready to challenge your skills and join a rapidly growing team of top performers, submit your resume and earnings to us!Apply Now
We are currently looking for a contract AutoCAD / Revit designer to fill a part-time contract position. If all goes well and work flow continues to increase there may be a possible full-time position coming available.
This position requires a candidate that is able to think creatively and someone who is familiar with building and managing their own Revit components.
The ideal candidate will enjoy the challenge of working against deadlines and take pride in delivering quality drawings. Experience with communications infrastructure and audio/visual components is definitely a plus.Apply Now
"The best executive is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done, and self-restraint to keep from meddling with them while they do it."